“Principled Conduct by Individual Citizens is the lasting guarantor of American Prosperity” – QP Founder
We are not taught how to create a Fulfilling life; just an income and retirement plan.
This is what is called The Retirement Plan Model (RPM) and it was useful when we were all farmers and factory workers. To this day, it remains the default plan we are taught and it has nothing to do with Fulfillment.
Most do not even consider Fulfillment until they have already created a life. By the time we realize (mid-life crisis), many feel too far along for a do-over. The fear of appearing the fool if doesn’t work out immediately and the universal fear of the unknown–able will keep many stuck in a rut/routine forever.
Why does any of this matter?
- Citizens pursuing Fulfillment form the backbone of American Prosperity. Equally important is the fact that prioritizing your fulfillment is NOT a selfish endeavor. Each one of us displays our best conduct, attitude, and expectations when fueled by a passion that defines us.
There is not a political movement, activist agenda, or outside force capable of creating more good than when individuals are pursuing purpose-filled days.
- Principles eliminate the need to sift through every fad, scheme, or trending technique that out there. The process of “turning over every rock” and our desire to make success easy is exactly what keeps us from achieving.
Principles are the bedrock in the ever evolving world of easiest, newest, and fastest that consume our time and impede our progress.
- A counter-measure to the emasculated male and “entitled” movements. Unless you support those efforts, the damage is evident and too obvious to require elaboration.
How can Quiet Pride help me?
- STARTING – Escape the “research loops” keeping you stuck and start creating “results-loops” that perpetuate progress.
- SUPPORT – We provide simple, proven Principles and Concepts to build your actionable plan around.
- BELONGING – The need to BELONG is hard-wired in each of us. It manifests as either positive, purposed efforts, or negative, destructive affiliations.
Quiet Pride provides the support we all need when the hard work is exhausting, the solitude deafening, and the arm-chair detractors leading us into self-doubt.
Why isn’t every Citizen pursuing a fulfilling life?
♦ No one taught us how.
School ingrains being correct on the test (ie: always knowing the answer before you select yours). Most of us learn later that life is an on-going test and progress comes through an acceptance that sometimes you will be wrong.
♦ We have over-complicated everything (for the sake of commerce).
This makes finding a plan that works challenging with so many to sort through.
♦ No action plan. We want, wish, study, and research in hopes the path without any obstacles and requires little effort just appears.
♦ Feeling too far along to change course. Yes, our financial obligations are real and timing matters, but the simple fact is: Doing Nothing, Changes Nothing.
Quiet Pride provides simple, proven Principles to help you START and SUSTAIN your progress to remarkable results in a life that is Worth the Work.
“The perfect plan and perfect time do not exist. The separation between those that have a “story”, and those that aspire to one, is only bridged by STARTING.” – QP